Hamilton High School Spring Fling Carnival & Expo brought to you by Arizona Sports Camps Fundraisers and Events is an amazing 4 day annual event. The event filled with Carnival Rides, Games, Food, Vendors and more will run from February 14th-17th. This will be an amazing Valentine’s Day and President’s day weekend. This is fun for the whole family! Go to https://www.cusd80.com/springfling to access pre-sell tickets. For Vendor Booth and Sponsorship opportunities complete these forms, print and mail with check to AZ Sports Camps. Your support will help fund numerous HHS organization which are vital to building a strong foundation for our youth.
Arizona Sports Camps F&E is owned by NFL retired Offensive Guard Jerome Daniels. Jerome is a graduate of Northeastern University in Boston Massachusetts. Jerome was drafted by the Miami Dolphins. He also played for the Baltimore Ravens & started at left guard for the Arizona Cardinals. Jerome believes in the support of education, athletics and social groups for our youth. By creating a diverse well rounded environment for our youth we are building and supporting our future community. “WE MUST HAVE A VESTED INTEREST IN THEIR SUCCESS!”
“Hamilton High School is pleased to welcome the Chandler and neighboring communities to our Spring Fling Carnival and Expo. We are so excited to make this an annual Hamilton tradition that celebrates and honors the students, employees and families of the Chandler Unified School District. We look forward to showcasing all the wonderful things that Hamilton High School has to offer our East Valley communities.”
Mr. Michael L. Franklin
Hamilton High School
Details: The Spring Fling Carnival & Expo will be held at Hamilton High School. N/W corner of Arizona Avenue and Ocotillo rd. The event is FREE for all to attend and parking is FREE. Unlimited all-day ride passes can be purchased at a discounted price of $24.00 in advance through Hamilton High School and partners prior to the start of the event. When the event opens, individual tickets and all-day passes can be purchased at the ticket booth at the posted rates at the carnival ticket booth.
We are looking to partner with Community Leaders and Businesses to provide Free and Low Cost Sports options for our Youth.
Arizona Sports Camps-Fundraisers & Events LLC.
Like us at facebook.com/arizonasports72 or AZSPORTSCAMPS72@GMAIL.COM
Events mission is to create an Affordable, Safe and Positive sports environment maintained by the community. We build a stronger community by investing in our children. Our low cost sports league concepts provide every child the ability to compete, excel & build self-confidence. We partner with different School districts & facilities to bring you the best community experience possible.
What is the concept?
This Carnival & Expo brought to you by Arizona Sports Camps Fundraisers and Events is an amazing 4 day event. This family and community event is filled with Carnival Rides, Games, Food, Vendors and more. We also feature Sponsorship opportunities. This is fun for the whole family! Go to www.azsportscamps72.com to view current vendor booth and sponsorship opportunities and see how your school, church or non-profit can create your special event. We provide the Carnival Rides, Special Permit, Carnival Ride Permit, Insurance and all vendor and sponsorship forms to make your event successful. Your job is to organize all-day ride ticket sales and vendor booth/ sponsorship sales. You also provide the location for the event and access to water. Every detail is addressed through our process.
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW
· Pre-Sell UNLIMITED RIDE PASSES until contracted specified date.
· Collect the funds from each individual or organization by contracted specified date and let us know how many passes you sold.
· Collect the cash or certified funds payable to Arizona Sports Camps Fundraisers by contracted specified date.
· We will deliver the passes to you on contracted specified date to distribute to the people or organizations who bought passes.
· There is no cost to participate in this program and there is no risk. ( Contract specifies how many pre-sell tickets that must be sold)
WHAT IS AN UNLIMITED RIDE PASS?
· An Unlimited Ride Pass gives band wearer (individual) unlimited access to all the rides at the Carnival for an entire day.
· Each pass is good for one day. Once the pre-paid card is turned in at the ticket booth, it’s not able to be transferred to another day.
· The Carnival is FREE to attend. Parking is FREE. Games and Food are cash only unless vendor has other provisions.
· Individual tickets can be purchased at ticket booth; however no profit is given to your organization for what is purchased at the Carnival unless specified in contract. The only money your organization can make is from the pre-sell of the Unlimited Ride Passes at the discounted price. (see contract for specific details) Ride Pre-Sell ticket is $22.00
· Unlimited Ride Passes will increase to $30 when purchased at the Carnival. Customers will save $8.00 by pre-purchasing the pass and also help raise money for your organization! We also have the option of not having All-Day Ride Passes sold at the carnival if pre-sell is low. Individual tickets for rides or ticket packs will be sold each day.
HOW CAN I PUCHASE THE ALL DAY RIDE PASS?
· Your organization will sell the Unlimited Ride Passes for $22 each. ( Use Fundraiser Sheet or Website for sales)
· Go to https://www.azsportscamps72.com (Follow instructions for pay option)
· Your organization is able to keep $5 for each pass that is sold.
· (Example) Sell 5000 Ride Passes – you keep $25,000.00!!!!
· This will be the easiest and most exiting community event you have ever hosted.
For More Information Contact: Jerome Daniels, (602) 768-3394, Former NFL Player